Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Southern Wine & Spirits

I went so long without posting something new that I actually needed two posts in one day to catch you up!

Last Wednesday the 25th of April was Healing Hands' biggest event yet: corporate chair massage at SWS for Administrative Professionals Day!  Here's the crew who worked with me:


What a fantastic group of therapists!  From L to R there's me, Joel, Neil, Patty, and Sandra.  They did an outstanding job massaging almost 50 employees ranging from secretaries to Senior VP's.  The event was thoroughly enjoyed by all participants - so much so that the organizer told me three separate times that she wants us back!!!  Fantastic.  Here's the crew in action:


Tomorrow (5/3) we will be starting chair massage on a weekly basis (hopefully!) at a law firm downtown.  This is in addition to our weekly chair massage sessions at Wells Fargo Advisors every Friday.  Business is growing, and I am thankful!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete