I recently finished reading the short but powerful book “The Go-Giver: A Little Story About A Powerful Business Idea” by Bob Burg and John David Mann.
Have you heard of it and/or read it? It’s a quick read but what a GREAT book.
I was thinking of the principles the book teaches and how they apply to my business.
THE FIVE LAWS OF STRATOSPHERIC SUCCESS
- THE LAW OF VALUE: Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.
- THE LAW OF COMPENSATION: Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.
- THE LAW OF INFLUENCE: Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people’s interests first.
- THE LAW OF AUTHENTICITY: The most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself.
- THE LAW OF RECEPTIVITY: The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.
I certainly have taken the lessons to heart and have found that I already have been incorporating them into how I run my business.
And how about you? Have you read anything especially inspiring lately?
If so, please share your recommendations in the comments below.