Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The "Real Housewives" experience

 So...it has taken me 3 weeks to upload pictures from my taping of the "Real Housewives of Miami" episode (which will not air until November). 

There are 2 reasons for the delay:

1. I had to sign a dozen pages of legal mumbo-jumbo about privacy and not revealing what happened in the taping 'cause if I do they can sue me for megabucks.  It kinda freaked me out!  It took some spelunking around the web until I was sure it was OK to post a few non-revealing pics. 

2. I've been super insanely busy and just haven't gotten into the routine of making blogging part of, well, my regular routine!  That has to change.  I'm gonna try to set aside Wednesdays as my Social Media Days.  Time will tell how well it actually goes...!


OK, so first of all, here is a pic of me and my massage client, Malinka Max, who is the one who kindly invited me to the taping at her estate on Hibiscus Island.  The reason for the party was her birthday...


...so here I am with her as she is holding up her gift.  It's hard shopping for a woman who has it all, but I got her a nice pair of silver & zirconia earrings with a beautiful silver "M" necklace (the "M" is the pendant and is in a curly script).  It did not compare to the luxury gifts she received from the housewives, but it was given from the heart and she seemed to genuinely like it.  :-)






And now...the pic you've all been waiting for... Yours Truly with the Housewives!  From L to R they are: Lisa Hochstein, Karent Sierra, and Joanna Krupa.  I got to speak briefly with all 3 of them and they were very nice in person.

The photo reminds me of this Sesame Street song...
hmmm...I wonder why??  ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment