Friday, October 13, 2017

5 Ways that Giving to Others Helps Make You More Successful

Greetings from Anastasia of Healing Hands!

I recently finished reading the short but powerful book “The Go-Giver: A Little Story About A Powerful Business Idea” by Bob Burg and John David Mann. 

Have you heard of it and/or read it?  It’s a quick read but what a GREAT book.  

I was thinking of the principles the book teaches and how they apply to my business. 



THE FIVE LAWS OF STRATOSPHERIC SUCCESS


  • THE LAW OF VALUE: Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.

  • THE LAW OF COMPENSATION: Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.

  • THE LAW OF INFLUENCE: Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people’s interests first.

  • THE LAW OF AUTHENTICITY: The most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself.


  • THE LAW OF RECEPTIVITY: The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.

I certainly have taken the lessons to heart and have found that I already have been incorporating them into how I run my business.

And how about you? Have you read anything especially inspiring lately?

If so, please share your recommendations in the comments below.

Best wishes,
Anastasia

https://healing-hands.us/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment