Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Aaaaaaand we're live!

That's right, Healing Hands Therapeutic Massage has entered the world of Social Media --kicking and screaming a bit, but hey, nobody said it'd be easy...

Thanks to the help of Sebastian Rusk at SocialBuzzTV, Healing Hands now has an updated websiteFacebook fan page, Twitter account, YouTube channel, Google Plus, Newsletter (coming tonight), and (duh!) a blog.  Some of the sites may look a little bare at present, but I will be updating them weekly so the best is yet to come.  :)

Those of you who know me, know I enjoy writing...so in a way, it's a bit strange it's taken me so long to get into the blogosphere.  Now that I'm here, my commitment to you the readers is to supply you with informative, timely articles that are short (everyone has ADD these days including Yours Truly) and amusing ('cause let's face it, nobody wants to read boring stuff).

Also, I have a big announcement coming tomorrow, so stay tuned!

OK, more soon...



Healthy regards,
Anastasia

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    I have a quick question about your blog! Please email me when you get a chance.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete